Veterans 2 Industry Virtual Networking Event
Join Vets2Industry as we partnered with Blue Star Families and FEMA to bring military spouses the needed connections to resources, employment, and networking for their career goals.
Date: Nov 7, 2020 - Nov 8, 2020
Time: 7:00 PM EST - 12:00 AM EST
We will have a panel discussion with a group of military spouses representing vast career industries. Also, our Keynote speaker, Dana Manciagli will provide insight on how to master the job search that will motivate military spouses to LEARN, PREPARE and COMPETE! And to "Aim HIGH for meaningful positions."
All attendees will have the opportunity to receive a lifetime membership to Job Search Master Class® for Military Spouses, a $997.00 value.
- 2:00p-2:07p ET - V2I Welcome
- 2:07p ET-3:15p ET - Milspouse Panelist Discussion
- 3:15p- 3:30p ET - Panel Q&A
- 3:30p - 3:35p ET - Break
- 3:35p ET-3:40p ET - Rules of Engagement/Intro to Keynote Speaker
- 3:40p ET-4:00p ET- Keynote Speaker: Dana Manciagli
- 4:00p- 4:15p ET - Q&A
- 4:15p ET-6:15p ET - Networking Circuits with Peers, Recruiters and Service Organizations
- 6:15p ET-7:00p ET - Q&A w/V2I