National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) – Endangered Species Act (ESA) Integration in Oregon Public Meeting
This public meeting will provide an overview of the Proposed Action and the environmental issues that FEMA should consider in the Environmental Impact Statement.
Date: June 7, 2023 - June 8, 2023
Time: 11:00 pm - 1:00 am
FEMA will provide an overview of the Proposed Action and the environmental issues that FEMA should consider in the Environmental Impact Statement. The public will have the opportunity to submit public comments.
The meeting agenda will be:
- Purpose of a Scoping Meeting
- Background on the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), Endangered Species Act (ESA) and the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Oregon ESA Consultation History and Jeopardy finding for Oregon species
- Draft Implementation Plan, options, and timeline
- Environmental Impact Statement Overview
- Proposed Action
- Purpose and Need
- Potential Impacts
- Public Comment
A link to the virtual public meeting webinar will be sent after registration.Conference captioning through Fed Relay will be present at the meeting. If you require additional accommodations, send an e-mail to FEMA-R10-ESAcomments@fema.dhs.gov.
Information about the National Flood Insurance Program – Endangered Species Act Integration in Oregon is found on the project page.