Deadline To Apply For FEMA Assistance
Alabama residents in Baldwin, Escambia and Mobile counties impacted by Hurricane Sally have until November 19th to apply for disaster assistance.
Date: Nov 19, 2020 - Nov 20, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM - 4:59 AM
Residents in Baldwin, Escambia and Mobile counties have until November 19th to apply for disaster assistance. Homeowners and renters can apply for aid in one of the following ways:
- Online: DisasterAssistance.gov
- Download the FEMA app on your phone
- Phone: 800-621-3362 Persons who are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech disability and use a TTY may call 800-462-7585. Multi-lingual operators are available. The toll-free lines are open daily, 6 a.m. to midnight (Central Time).
All three options allow you to:
- Register for assistance
- Check the status of your application
- Get information on rental assistance
- Find out more about U.S. Small Business Administration low-interest loans for homeowners, renters, and businesses
|U.S. Small Business Administration||https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela|