Central Region Virtual Career Fair for Veterans - Recruit Military
Online Recruiting Event Open to all US Military Job Seekers and Spouses
Date: Jan 19, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM EST - 4:00 PM EST
Who are the candidates?
- Those who have served in the U.S. military and their spouses. This includes active duty, retired, separated, veterans, National Guard and Reserve.
- Those veterans who are interested in careers in the central United States (AR, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, ND, NE, OK, OH, SD, TX, WI).
How does it work?
Review the Free Informational Webinar on How the Virtual Fair Works.
Where do I have to go?
- Nowhere, it all happens online!
- Flexible Time Frame: Each organization chooses their own chat times during the event
- Time: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm (Central)
Top reasons to participate
- Meet veteran talent not served through our physical events
- Reach veterans with inflexible schedules who can’t attend a physical event
- Balance recruiting costs by using a virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video interviews
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes
- Easily include multiple decision-makers early in the recruiting process, saving time and resources
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org