This page has not been translated into Español. Visit the Español page for resources in that language.
FEMA Seeks Public Feedback on Emergency Medical Services Resource Types
FEMA’s National Integration Center is seeking public feedback on twelve Ground EMS & Ambulance resource typing definitions.
Fecha: 24 de octubre de 2023 - 23 de noviembre de 2023
Hora: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Ubicación: Fecha importante
Detalles del Evento
FEMA’s National Integration Center is seeking public feedback on twelve Ground EMS & Ambulance resource typing definitions. This 30-day national engagement period will conclude at 5 p.m. ET on November 23, 2023. These resource typing documents enhance the interoperability and effectiveness of mutual aid by establishing baseline qualifications for NIMS-typed teams. This facilitates the sharing of deployable resources at all jurisdictional levels.
National engagement provides an opportunity to comment on the draft documents to ensure they are relevant to all implementing partners.
Recursos del evento
- Emergency Medical Services Resource Types
- Ambulance Ground Team ALS
- Ambulance Ground Team BLS
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Ambulance Strike Team ALS
- Ambulance Strike Team BLS
- Ambulance Strike Team Leader
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Medical Ambulance Bus
- Emergency Medical Services Vehicle Operator
- Emergency Vehicle Operator (Heavy)
- Emergency Medical Technician