Click individual documents below, or view the full list of resources developed to assist our whole community partners in managing their continuity programs.
View a searchable glossary of commonly used continuity terms.
- Homeland Security Act of 2002, as amended (6 U.S.C. § 101 et seq.).
- National Security Act of 1947, as amended (50 U.S.C. § 3042).
- Telework Enhancement Act of 2010 (5 U.S.C. § § 6501-6506).
- Executive Order 12148, Federal Emergency Management, July 20, 1979, as amended.
- Executive Order 13618, Assignment of National Security and Emergency Preparedness Communications Functions, July 6, 2012.
- Presidential Policy Directive-8, National Preparedness, March 30, 2011.
- Presidential Policy Directive-40, National Continuity Policy, July 15, 2016. The National Continuity Policy is not available for dissemination, but the core principles and concepts are included within the Continuity Guidance Circular.
- Presidential Policy Directive-21, Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience, February 12, 2013.
- Comprehensive Preparedness Guide 101, Developing and Maintaining Emergency Operations Plans, Version 2, November 2010.
- Federal Continuity Directive-1, Federal Executive Branch National Continuity Program and Requirements, January 2017.
- Federal Continuity Directive-2, Federal Executive Branch Mission Essential Functions and Candidate Mission Essential Functions Identification and Submission Process, July 2017.
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP), February 2020.
- National Incident Management Systems (NIMS), October 2017.
- National Preparedness Goal, September 2015.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
- Privacy Act of 1974.