FEMA provides state and local governments with preparedness program funding in the form of Non-Disaster Grants to enhance the capacity of state and local emergency responders to prevent, respond to, and recover from a weapons of mass destruction terrorism incident involving chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosive devices and cyber-attacks.
Authorized Equipment List (AEL)
The AEL is a tool used to determine allowability of equipment types for FEMA’s Preparedness Grant Programs. The AEL is used to facilitate more effective and efficient procurement of items under specific FEMA Preparedness Grants by informing grantees of equipment items allowed under specific grant programs and relevant programmatic considerations associated with each equipment item. The AEL consists of 21 equipment categories, which are then divided into sub-categories, and then individual equipment items.
Access Authorized Equipment List (AEL) file.
FY 2015 Preparedness Grants | Notice of Funding Opportunity
- FY 2015 EMPG: FY 2015 EMPG Notice of Funding Opportunity
- FY 2015 HSGP: FY 2015 HSGP Notice of Funding Opportunity
- FY 2015 IBSGP: FY 2015 IBSGP Notice of Funding Opportunity
- FY 2015 IPR: FY 2015 IPR Notice of Funding Opportunity
- FY 2015 NSGP: FY 2015 NSGP Notice of Funding Opportunity
- FY 2015 PSGP: FY 2015 PSGP Notice of Funding Opportunity
- FY 2015 TSGP: FY 2015 TSGP Notice of Funding Opportunity
- FY 2015 THSGP: FY 2015 THSGP Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program (AFG)
- FY 2015 Homeland Security National Training Program Continuing Training Grants Program Fact Sheet
Please note: The FY 2015 Assistance to Firefighter Grants (AFG) are awarded on a rolling cycle, with all funds awarded prior to September 30, 2016.