This page has not been translated into Español. Visit the Español page for resources in that language.
14SW-01-VIDA - Systems, Video Assessment, Security
Camera-based security systems utilizing standard, low light, or infrared technology.
This functionality may also be obtainable via subscription as a cloud-based service using a web browser interface or a mobile app, with imagery stored in the cloud as opposed to local software and storage. However, special security considerations apply for data stored remotely, including evidentiary issues for stored video. See 04AP-11-SAAS for further information.
Grantees should leverage private assets where appropriate when implementing security enhancements at privately-owned critical infrastructure facilities.
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG),Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)
- Operation Stonegarden (OPSG)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
- Amtrak - (IPR - Amtrak)
- Environmental Planning and Historic Preservation (EHP)
- Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
- Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. You may also access 14SW-01-VIDA - Systems, Video Assessment, Security directly aquí. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.