Due to the weather conditions in the nation’s northeast, we are postponing today’s (Feb. 7, 2013) FEMASTAT.
We will attempt to reschedule for next week. Thank you for your patience and interest in the employee viewpoint survey.
Did you know?
- FEMA improved our score on the 2012 Best Places to Work Index while the government average went down
- FEMA had the 12th largest improvement among 290+ agency subcomponents ranked in the survey
- 2012 was the first year FEMA surveyed our entire workforce (PFTs, COREs, TFTs, and Reservists)
Tomorrow, FEMA’s senior leaders are convening a FEMAStat session to highlight the progress we’ve made and the challenges that remain. More importantly, they will discuss the tremendous work we need to do to keep the momentum going across the agency, so every employee feels engaged, empowered, and proud to work at FEMA. If you would like to join the conversation from where you are, there are several options available.
- In Person: M01, 500 C St. (space is very limited)
- On the Phone: 1-800-320-4330 PIN 885479#
- On TV: Channel 13
- On the Web: To view the webcast, at the start time of the event, please click on the link http://fema-voc-sns.fema.net/p.jsp?i=8. Please note, streaming currently does not work over VPN, viewers must be within FEMA’s network.
- Relay Conference Captioning: At the start time of the event, please click on the link http://fedrcc.us//Enter.aspx?EventID=2098768&CustomerID=321
To view the presentation and materials for Friday’s FEMASTAT briefing, which includes the presentation slides, as well as a reference handout listing all of the actions being taken by components to improve employee satisfaction across FEMA, please visit our intranet page, and look under the section titled “2012 EVS Results:” http://on.fema.net/components/ooppa/Pages/FEMAStat.aspx
A 508 Compliant version of the presentation is available in .pptx format. If you would like a copy, please email a request to FEMASTAT@fema.dhs.gov. If you have any questions or accessibility requirements, please do not hesitate to email us.