Message from Corey J. Coleman, Acting Chief Component Human Captial Officer
It is critical that every FEMA employee that is deployed use ADD to report all changes in deployment information so we can assure your safety and address operational requirements.
Requests in ADD are a prerequisite for authorized deployment and a current FEMA badge or two I-9 approved forms of ID are required for FEMA site access or badge renewal.
You must follow these Check-In/Check-Out Procedures:
- Upon arrival at a deployment location, check in by calling the Deployment Branch at: 888-853-9648, Option 1.
- Provide the following information:
- Identity (Full Name, Last 4 of SS#)
- Lodging information: Hotel name, address, phone number
- Your cell phone number (if applicable)
- Rental car: Yes or No
- FEMA job number (Disaster number)
- Duty station location, contact person and phone number (if available)
- Emergency contact name and phone number confirmation
Then report immediately to the Admin Section and finally to your supervisor at your destination.
Repeat this process (call ADD, report to Admin, report to Supervisor) to report any changes to your deployment information and to check in and out of all duty stations.
Thank you. Stay safe and connected as you are on the move.