FEMA Case Study Library
- COVID-19 Best Practice Case Studies
- Interagency Recovery Coordination Case Studies
- Mitigation Best Practices
- Preparedness Grants Case Studies
- Assistance to Firefighters Grant Case Studies
- Loss Avoidance Studies
- Risk MAP Best Practices
- Cooperating Technical Partners Program Success Stories
Search All Case Studies
Connecticut: Building Removal and Greenway Development to Reduce Flooding Impacts and Improve Town Aesthetics
Protecting historic buildings and town identity from flood vulnerabilities. This is a Justice40 project.
Duharts Creek in Gastonia, North Carolina, will be strengthened by restoring the stream, stabilizing the creek bank, and realigning critical water and power infrastructure.
Rural agricultural town in North Carolina implements nature-based solution to decrease impervious surfaces and improve flood resilience. This is a Justice40 project.
Implementation of nature-based solution will reduce flood risk in environmental justice neighborhood in Boston, where sea level rise and chronic flooding pose significant threats to communities.