FEMA Case Study Library
- COVID-19 Best Practice Case Studies
- Interagency Recovery Coordination Case Studies
- Mitigation Best Practices
- Preparedness Grants Case Studies
- Assistance to Firefighters Grant Case Studies
- Loss Avoidance Studies
- Risk MAP Best Practices
- Cooperating Technical Partners Program Success Stories
Search All Case Studies
WISCONSIN - In 2005, the agency charged with helping safeguard the State of Wisconsin against the impacts of all types of disasters initiated a significant undertaking: to conduct a 100-year flood risk-and-loss estimate that could apply to the entire state.
DARLINGTON, WI - Several communities in the State of Wisconsin experience repetitive flooding. The City of Darlington is one that has successfully reduced its risk through a variety of flood mitigation measures.
WAKE COUNTY, NC – On April 16, 2011, Chris Crew was at home in Wake County, NC, looking out of his second floor window wondering where his wife and daughter were.
WEST PALM BEACH, FL - Vaulting walls of glass surround the entire lobby of the Alexander W. Dreyfoos Jr. Concert Hall at the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts in West Palm Beach.