FEMA Case Study Library
Browse case study reports and best practice articles from across FEMA's areas of expertise. You can search by title or keywords, select additional content filters, or jump to a collection.
- COVID-19 Best Practice Case Studies
- Interagency Recovery Coordination Case Studies
- Mitigation Best Practices
- Preparedness Grants Case Studies
- Assistance to Firefighters Grant Case Studies
- Loss Avoidance Studies
- Risk MAP Best Practices
- Cooperating Technical Partners Program Success Stories
Search All Case Studies
“Show Goes On” at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
WEST PALM BEACH, FL - Vaulting walls of glass surround the entire lobby of the Alexander W. Dreyfoos Jr. Concert Hall at the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts in West Palm Beach.