07CD-04-DCSO - Detector, Stand-Off, Chemical
Stand-off chemical detector. FTIR system. DIQCode: [D, I]
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Amtrak - (IPR - Amtrak)
- Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG)
- Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. You may also access 07CD-04-DCSO - Detector, Stand-Off, Chemical directly here. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.