06CP-01-PORT - Radio, Portable
Individual/portable radio transceivers.
This section includes equipment and systems that provide connectivity and electrical interoperability between local and interagency organizations to coordinate CBRNE response operations. When utilizing FEMA program funds in the category of Interoperable Communications Equipment to build, upgrade, enhance, or replace communications systems, grantees and sub-grantees should develop a comprehensive interoperable communications plan before procurement decisions are made. Grant funds may be used to cover only those services provided during the grant project period. Grantees are reminded that supplanting of previously planned or budgeted activities is strictly prohibited. Grantees should coordinate with their assigned FEMA preparedness officer to determine the appropriate allowable cost category for these purchases.
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Amtrak - (IPR - Amtrak)
- Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG),Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)
- Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
- Operation Stonegarden (OPSG)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
- Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. You may also access 06CP-01-PORT - Radio, Portable directly here. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.