05HS-00-FRNS - Software, Forensic
Application suites that allow in-depth analysis of hosts based on operating system and file systems. Software of this type may be used by law enforcement officers, government/corporate investigators and consultants to investigate the aftermath of computer-related crimes. Forensics software generally includes disk analysis tools, tools for the recovery of deleted files, and integrated database support to mark files and data of interest to investigators.
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG)
- Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)
- Operation Stonegarden (OPSG)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
- Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. You may also access 05HS-00-FRNS - Software, Forensic directly here. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.