01WA-06-PFDS - Device, Personal Flotation
Wearable personal flotation device (PFD) to be utilized by shore or vessel-based operational personnel or personnel operating in non-moving water. PFDs must be approved by the U.S. Coast Guard. Includes common accessories such as attached pealess whistle and signaling devices/lights.
Grant Notes:For use only by specialty teams such as Dive Teams, Critical Infrastructure Surveillance Teams, or Swiftwater/Flood Search and Rescue Teams.
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Amtrak - (IPR - Amtrak)
- Operation Stonegarden (OPSG)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
- Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
- Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. You may also access 01WA-06-PFDS - Device, Personal Flotation directly here. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.