01VT-01-ENSM - Ensemble, Vapor-Protective, NFPA 1991
Vapor-protective ensemble, including totally encapsulating suit with attached or separate gloves and footwear or booties with outer boots (certified as compliant with NFPA 1991).
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Amtrak - (IPR - Amtrak)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
- Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. You may also access 01VT-01-ENSM - Ensemble, Vapor-Protective, NFPA 1991 directly here. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.