01SW-04-SPFD - Device, Personal Flotation, Surface Water Operations, NFPA 1952
Personal flotation device (PFD) for surface water operations. PFDs must be approved by the U. Coast Guard, Type III or Type V, and certified as compliant with NFPA 1952. Includes common accessories such as attached pealess whistle and signaling devices/lights. (Replaces Item 01WA-04-SPFD)
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Operation Stonegarden (OPSG)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
- Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
- Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.