01AR-01-SAR - Respirator, Supplied Air
A positive-pressure respiratory protective device that delivers air to the wearer via an "air-line" connected to a remote breathable air source. SAR must be certified by NIOSH, and can be worn with multiple ensemble configurations.
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Amtrak - (IPR - Amtrak)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.