All potential Transportation Service Providers (TSPs) must follow this application process EVERY PROGRAM YEAR.
Program years begin every May 1 and end April 30.
Onboarding for the 2023 FEMA Tender of Service Program Year is now CLOSED and we are not accepting registration requests from Transportation Service Providers.
All required documentation had to be submitted by January 31, 2023 to be considered for the 2023 program year.
How to Apply
- May 1: 2022 Program Year begins
- May 10: Virtual Industry Day
- Aug. 2: Pre-Hurricane Season Tips & Q&A
- Nov. 1 – Nov. 15: Early Bird onboarding for existing carriers
- Nov. 15: Virtual Industry Day / Open onboarding begins
- Nov. 29: Open Q&A Session
- Dec. 14: Open Q&A Session
- Jan. 6: Last day for TSP Registration Forms and new LSCMS Control Access Forms
- Jan. 31: STOS onboarding ends
- March 1 & 2: Transportation Procurement training on how to submit rates
- March 15 – March 29: Open Bid Cycle / Annual Rate Submission
- April 30: 2022 STOS Program Year officially ends; TSPs that did not re-onboard are deactivated
- May 1, 2023: New STOS Program Year begins
After you apply and been approved as a Transportation Service Provider, follow these next steps for getting started in the 2023 Standard Tender of Service (STOS) Program.