Date: May 21, 2013 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm EST
Location: FEMA Headquarters, 500 C Street, Washington, Blue Room 2
Audience: All FEMA Employees
Questions? Email: FEMA-HC-WorkLifePrograms@fema.dhs.gov
Since the passing of the Telework Enhancement Act, FEMA has made great strides in increasing employee participation in the Telework Program. As the agency’s Telework program gains momentum, Blackberries have become increasingly popular among employees due to the easy access they provide to email, the internet and other applications.
The Office of the Chief Component Human Capital Officer /Work Life Program is committed to maintaining a successful Telework program and assisting employees with maximizing equipment utilization. As a part of our commitment to Telework success, we are hosting a “Black Berry 101” Lunch and Learn on Tuesday, May 21, from 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
Jeff Derogatis, AT&T Account Services Manager, will conduct the interactive session and will assist with answering questions and providing attendees with tips and tricks to get the most benefit from their device.
Session topics will include:
- Tethering (sharing the Internet connection of the phone or tablet with other devices such as a laptop)
- Out of office assistant and voicemail
- Organizing meetings and inviting attendees
- How to use the phone calendar and task list effectively
- Conducting and hosting a conference call
- Accessing and saving files
- How to download, edit, attach and save documents
Conference Bridge Number: 1-800-320-4330 PIN 288765