Continuity of Operations (COOP) Fact Sheets (12)
Fact Sheets for federal organizations, state, territory, tribal and local entities, for the purpose of continuity planning and emergency preparedness.
- Collection Created:
- June 2, 2014
- Go to ResourceEagle Horizon is a mandatory, annual, integrated continuity exercise for all federal executive branch departments and agencies (D/As), as required by National Continuity Policy. The Eagle Horizon series of exercises allows the executive branch to implement integrated, overlapping national continuity concepts in order to ensure the preservation of our government and the continuing performance of essential functions. These services provided by governments at all levels and the private sector affect the everyday lives of citizens and customers.
- Go to ResourceDetermined Accord is a multi-agency pandemic workshop designed to increase Federal and Non-Federal governmental jurisdiction continuity readiness for a pandemic event, mitigate vulnerabilities during a pandemic outbreak and identify pandemic planning gaps or weaknesses in organization continuity plans, policies and procedures.
- Go to ResourceFederal Continuity Directive 1 (FCD 1) and Federal Continuity Directive 2 (FCD 2) are directive documents intended for the federal executive branch departments and agencies (D/As).
- Go to ResourceResilient Accord is an inter-organizational continuity cyber security workshop designed to increase continuity of operations awareness and discuss how to execute continuity operations during a cyber security event.
- Go to ResourceThe identification, protection, and ready availability of organizational essential records, databases, emergency operating records, rights and interests records, and other documents are critical to the successful implementation and execution of a robust continuity program.