Emergency Preparedness Materials in Arabic (Families, Pets, Seniors, Disabled, Businesses) (7)
Emergency preparedness materials in Arabic on the importance of emergency preparedness, before, during and after a disaster. Including information on families, pets, seniors, individuals with disabilities, and businesses.
- Collection Created:
- December 16, 2013
- Go to ResourcePublication in Arabic. Make sure your family has a plan in case of an emergency. Before an emergency happens, sit down together and decide how you will get in contact with each other, where you will go and what you will do in an emergency. Keep a copy of this plan in your emergency supply kit or another safe place where you can access it in the event of a disaster.
- Go to ResourceEmergency Preparedness Information for People with Disabilities and Special Needs in the Arabic Language.
- Go to ResourceEmergency Preparedness information for Seniors in the Arabic language.
- Go to ResourcePet owner information for Emergency Preparedness in the Arabic Language.
- Go to ResourceGeneral Audience information about Emergency Preparedness in the Arabic Language.