After completing a registration it is possible for applicants to review the status of their application and to update their information. This page explains the options available to applicants to check on and update their registration or if they have any questions regarding their registration.
If the information you provided has changed or if you have questions AFTER you have applied for assistance, you can:
- Check the status of your application or update information online.
You can save time and do many of the same things online that you can do over the phone, including:
- Check the status of your case
- View and update your Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) information
- View and update your address and phone number(s)
- View your insurance type(s) and policy number(s)
- View letters and information requests sent to you
- Verify letters and information requests sent to you
- View letters that you have sent to FEMA
- View agency referrals
- Get updates on the status of inspections being conducted by FEMA
- Call the FEMA Helpline at 1-800-621-FEMA (3362).
- Call TTY 1-800-462-7585 for people with speech or hearing disabilities.
- View our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Still have questions? Visit a disaster recovery center.
When you call, have your application number ready. This number will be given to you when you apply and will be on all disaster assistance mail sent to you.