This page provided refrences and resources for the Reservist community.
For Employee Questions Regarding FQS or the Reservist Program
Employees can call toll free at 1-855-FQS-FEMA (1-888-377-3362). Hours are from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (EDT) Monday - Friday. Employees can also email questions regarding FQS to the FEMA-FQS-Program@fema.dhs.gov.
Applying to become a FEMA Reservist:
- Identify the positions in which you are interested.
- Update your resume.
- Monitor USAJobs for available opportunities and apply or send an email with you Resume to one of the Cadres listed below.
Incident Workforce Cadres
Below is a list of the Incident Workforce cadres. If you're interested in an opportunity to join a cadre below, click on the cadre name and submit an email acknowledging your interest.
- Acquisitions (ACQ)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Disaster Emergency Communications (DEC)
- Disaster Field Training Operations (DFTO)
- Disaster Survivor Assistance (DSA)
- Disability Integration (DI)
- Environmental/Historic Preservation (EHP)
- Equal Rights (ER)
- External Affairs (EA)
- Financial Management (FM)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Individual Assistance (IA)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Logistics (LOG)
- Hazard Mitigation (HM)
- National Disaster Recovery Support (NDRS)
- Operations (OPS)
- Planning (PL)
- Public Assistance (PA)
- Safety (SF)
- Security (SEC)