This page provides basic information about Region X, including leadership, and links to frequently requested information, and contact information.
Frequently Sought Information
Many of the inquiries our office receives relate to our Mitigation Division:
- Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA)
- Letter of Map Revision (LOMR)
- Flood Zones
- National Flood Insurance Program
We also receive calls from busineses asking to work with FEMA. The Doing Business with FEMA page may have the information you are looking for.
If you still need more information, try FEMA Region 10's contact page to reach our office directly.
Who We Are
Regional Administrator Kenneth Murphy leads the Region X office where 120 full-time employees support the region's response and recovery operations during a presidential disaster declaration. Leadership in the region include:
- Regional Administrator: Kenneth Murphy
- Deputy Regional Administrator: Sharon Loper
- Chief Of Staff: Patrick Marcham
- Grant Programs Division Director: Christine Jonientz-Trisler
- Mission Support Division Director: Patrick Massey (acting)
- Mitigation Division Director: Mark Carey
- National Preparedness Division Director: Patrick Massey
- Recovery Division Director: Jean Chaney (acting)
- Response Division Director: Lon Biasco