The first meeting between the applicant, the Public Assistance Coordinator (PAC) and Applicant Liaison is called the Kickoff Meeting. A Kickoff Meeting is held with each applicant to assess the applicant's individual needs, discuss disaster related damage, and set forth a plan of action for repair of the applicant's facilities. The Liaison will provide State specific details on documentation and reporting requirements. Both the PAC and Liaison help in identifying Special Considerations.
Previous Step: Submission of Request for Public Assistance by Applicant. Next Step: Project Formulation and Cost Estimating.
- Who is a PAC?
- What does the PAC do?
- How will I be dealing with my PAC?
- Who is a Liaison?
- How will I be dealing with my Liaison?
- What is a Kickoff Meeting?
- Who should attend the Kick-off Meeting?
- What do I need to do to prepare for a Kick-off meeting?