Building resiliency against the consequences of a full range of possible catastrophes is becoming the norm for many Americans. Any hazard can cause operational disruptions, such as unanticipated costs, data loss, impaired facilities, impacted business relationships, and even fatalities among employees. Private sector entities need attainable and comprehensive processes to better ensure continuity and recovery. PS-Prep™ can offer an organization several options toward preparedness, whether it's following best practice programs, aligning to a standard, or certifying to a standard. Learn More
To protect all that you have invested, plan for and consider how your business will survive and recover in the event of a disaster. Latest News
You are a leader in a large corporation. Protect those around you. Now is the time to make the decision to prepare for the inevitable, disaster. Latest News
What if you were not able to continue your mission through no fault of your own? Make the decision today to protect your mission tomorrow! Latest News
- DHS Announces AT&T PS-Prep™ Certification. Read press release here.
- PS-Prep™ is featured in PC Magazine, spotlighting AT&T's certification to the DHS-selected standards. Read article here
- PS-Prep™ program is working with the U.S. Economic Development Administration (EDA) and the International Economic Development Council. It is featured on their joint homepage.
- PS-Prep™ is featured in the December 2011 issue of International Franchise Association's Franchising World magazine. Learn more about benefits of the program from a leader's perspective, and the overarching importance of disaster preparedness. Read Article Here
- PS-Prep™ will be exhibiting at the upcoming events:
- Disaster Recovery Journal’s Spring World 2012 Conference, Orlando, FL, 3/25—3/28
- GovSec Contingency Planning and Management Expo, Washington, DC, 4/2—4/4
Natural disasters are unpredictable. Can businesses make them survivable? One Magazine (Johns Hopkins Carey Business School)
Telephone: (202) 646-3850