FEMA Legal Podcast Collection
The objective of FEMA Legal Podcast Collection is to enhance FEMA’s ability to learn and innovate as an organization through a better understanding of the legal authorities that support FEMA’s efforts to reduce loss of life and property and protect the nation from all hazards. Each podcast discusses a different legal topic that is relevant for members of the FEMA community. The podcasts are designed to be a fun and easy way to learn more about FEMA’s legal authorities as well as some of the issues that our attorneys work on every day. Please send us your feedback using the following address: FEMA-OCC-PODCAST@fema.gov.
- Public Assistance Insurance Requirements and Duplication of Benefits Issues
- Overview of the Post-Katrina Emergency Management Reform Act
- Overview of FEMA's Statutory Authorities
- Sources and Hierarchy of Federal Law
- Overview of the Stafford Act
- Overview of Readiness and Pre-Declaration Activities