The CTP Program Self-Assessment Tool is an Adobe Flash movie. To view the movie, you must have the Adobe Flash Player installed on your local machine. Your system must also meet some minimum specifications to run the movie optimally. The minimum requirements and suggested specifications are provided below. Follow the links for more detailed information.
Minimum Requirements and Specifications
- Flash Player
- Internet Explorer 3.0 / Netscape 3.0 or higher
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Pentium 133 MHz or higher; sound card; speakers; 56k modem or higher
- Adobe Reader®
If your system meets the minimum requirements and you have reviewed the tutorial specifications, you are ready to start the CTP Program Self-Assessment Tool Tutorial. Click on the icon or the text link below to launch the tutorial. (Please note that, depending on your system, it may take a few minutes to download the tutorial.)
Requirement and Specification Details
- Flash Player Plug-in: If you are running a Windows 95 or higher machine and do not have the Flash Player installed, visit Adobe's Flash Player Web site to download the free plug-in. If you attempt to access the tutorial and do not have the player, a page will prompt you to download the Flash Player or upgrade if you do not have the latest player installed on your system.
- Target Browsers: The CTP Self-Assessment Tool should run successfully on most Netscape and Internet Explorer browsers. The latest browsers include the Flash Player plug-in. If you have an older browser, you may need to download the plug-in. Again, if you do not have the player, a page will prompt you to download the Flash Player or upgrade if you do not have the latest player installed on your system.
- Screen Resolution: The tutorial can be run at any screen resolution; however, it is recommended that a resolution of 1024 x 768 be utilized for optimal functionality. If you run a lower screen resolution, you will have to scroll in order to view all of the content on each screen.
- Minimum System Requirements: For optimal performance, it is recommended that you have a Pentium 133 MHz or higher machine, a sound card, and speakers. A 56K modem or better is recommended to shorten movie download time.
- Install Adobe Reader®: A certificate of completion may be generated at the end of this tutorial. The latest version of Adobe Reader is required to view this certificate, which is in PDF format. If you do not already have this version of the reader installed on your machine, please visit the Adobe Reader Web site and download it before running the tutorial.