DENVER – Information on Colorado’s recovery from flooding, storms and mudslides is just a few keystrokes away. Coloradans have several ways to stay up-to-date digitally on the Colorado Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management (DHSEM) and Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) recovery operations.
- Follow Colorado DHSEM at www.twitter.com/COEmergency or FEMA Region 8 on Twitter at www.twitter.com/femaregion8
- More than 20,400 followers gather information from the Colorado DHSEM Twitter feed while the FEMA Region 8 Twitter feed hosts 8,700 followers.
- Both feeds offer immediate information about disaster recovery, Disaster Recovery Center locations, links to news products and other information disaster survivors may find useful.
- Click the “like” button on the Facebook pages of Colorado DHSEM and FEMA at www.facebook.com/COEmergency or www.facebook.com/FEMA .
- The FEMA Facebook page offers detailed posts with information useful to Colorado survivors including a number of recovery photos.
- The Colorado DHSEM page provides not only disaster assistance information, but also weather, preparedness and mitigation information.
- Coloradans can find assistance information, a link to locate Disaster Recovery Centers, news, blogs, photos and statistics on the disaster-specific Web page. To view the disaster-specific information in Spanish, visit www.fema.gov/es/disaster/4145.
- View the disaster-specific Web page at www.fema.gov/disaster/4145.