CLINTON, Miss. – Mississippians who had damage during Hurricane Isaac have just two more days to register for FEMA assistance.
The deadline to register with FEMA and to apply for a loan for physical damage through the U.S. Small Business Administration is
Wednesday, Oct. 31. To register, call 800-621-3362 or go online to DisasterAssistance.gov.
After registering, you can:
- Track your application.
- Notify FEMA of changes to your mailing address, phone number or email address.
- Update FEMA if you receive insurance settlements or discover additional damages.
Here is how to reach FEMA:
- Go online at DisasterAssistance.gov.
- Visit m.fema.gov from a Smartphone.
- Dial 800-621-3362 or (TTY) 800-462-7585.
- For those who use 711 Relay or Video Relay Services, call 800-621-3362.
The toll-free numbers are operated from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
FEMA’s mission is to support our citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards.