CLINTON, Miss. – This is the final week for Mississippians to visit the four remaining FEMA disaster recovery centers. Although the centers will close, Mississippians can continue to register over the phone or online through Oct. 31.
The centers, closing at 6 p.m. Friday, Oct. 12, are located at:
- Hancock County Resource Center, 454 Highway 90, Waveland, MS 39576.
- Harrison County, County Farm Road 361 Shelter, 15035 County Farm Road, Gulfport, MS 39503.
- Jackson County Fairgrounds, 4761 Vega Street, Pascagoula, MS 39567.
- Pearl River County, Mississippi National Guard Armory, 1251-B Highway 11 South, Picayune, MS 39466.
You can register, have questions answered, or track your claim:
- Online at DisasterAssistance.gov.
- Smart Phone at m.fema.gov.
- Call 800-621-3362 or (TTY) 800-462-7585
- Those who use 711 Relay or Video Relay Services may call 800-621-3362.
The toll-free numbers operate from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
Be sure to contact FEMA if you change your mailing address, phone number or e-mail address, if you receive an insurance settlement, or discover additional damage.
FEMA’s mission is to support our citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards.