CHARLESTON, WV -- Mitigation experts from the Federal Emergency Management Agency will be in Logan County to provide guidance and information on flood cleanup, flood insurance, flood repair and rebuilding to Logan County residents recovering from the recent storms.
FEMA representatives will be in Logan County from April 2 through 17, 2012 at:
91 Norman Morgan Blvd
Logan, WV 25601
Hours are 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday – Saturday; unavailable on Sundays
The mitigation experts will provide information on:
- Cleaning mold and mildew;
- Elevating electrical services and appliances;
- Installing sewer back-flow valves;
- Removing and replacing drywall and insulation;
- Channeling water away from foundations;
- Repairing with water-resistant materials; and
- The permitting process required for rebuilding.
More information on ways to protect your home from future disasters is available at: www.fema.gov. Choose the menu for Recover and Rebuild.
FEMA’s mission is to support our citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards.