BISMARCK, N.D. – The following North Dakota Disaster Recovery Centers (DRCs) will close at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 13, for computer server maintenance and upgrade:
- Bismarck, Bank of North Dakota, 1200 Memorial Highway
- Kenmare, Kenmare High School, 300 Seventh Ave NE
- Minot, Ward County Courthouse, 315 3rd Street SE
- Sherwood, Sherwood City Hall, 204 Main St.
The following DRCs will reopen for business on Monday, Aug. 15. They will be open at their usual hours, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m:
- Sherwood (Will close Aug. 18)
All DRCs are closed on Sundays.
DRCs are open to provide disaster assistance to North Dakota residents who have been affected by the spring flooding. They are open for residents who like to speak one-on-one to recovery representatives. However, it’s not necessary to visit a center to receive disaster assistance. The fastest way to register is by calling 1-800-621-3362 (TTY 1-800-462-7585) between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. (CDT) daily or going online at www.fema.gov or www.disasterassistance.gov, or by smart phone at m.fema.gov.