ATLANTA, Ga. -- The 14 Disaster Recovery Centers operated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Georgia Emergency Management Agency (GEMA) will change their Sunday hours effective this Sunday, October 4.
All Disaster Recovery Centers will continue to be open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and will be open from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday.
Disaster Recovery Centers are in the following locations:
- Carroll County. Old Greenway Medical Building, 590 Hays Mill Road, Carrollton, GA 30117
- Catoosa County. The Learning Center, 36 Muskogee Trail, Ringgold, GA 30736
- Chattooga County. Trion School, 919 All Good St., Trion, GA 30753
- Cherokee County. Cherokee County Parks and Recreation Department Gym, 200 Building, 7545 Main St. Woodstock, GA 30188
- Cobb County. The Threadmill, Suite 151, 5000, Austell/Powder Springs Road, Austell, GA 30106
- DeKalb County. Browns Mill Recreation Center, 5101 Browns Mill Road, Lithonia, GA
- Douglas County. Lithia Springs First United Methodist Church, 3711 Temple St., Lithia Springs, GA 30122
- Douglas County. Heritage Baptist Church, 8800 Rose Ave., Douglasville, GA 30134
- Fulton County. Fulton County Government Center, 141 Pryor St. Southwest, Atlanta, GA
- Gwinnett County. Mountain Park Depot, 5050 Five Forks Trickum Road, Lilburn, GA 30047
- Paulding County. Paulding County Community Center, 54 Industrial Way, Dallas, GA 30132
- Rockdale County. Government Annex, 1400 Parker Road, Conyers, Georgia 30012
- Stephens County. Stephens County Senior Center, 199 Hayley Drive, Toccoa, GA 30577
- Walker County. Walker County Agricultural Center, 10054 North Highway 27, Rock Spring, GA 30739
FEMA's mission is to support our citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards.