SBA Outreach Center Opens in Raymond

Main Content
Release date: 
January 14, 2008
Release Number: 

Lacey, Wash. -- Federal and state disaster officials announced today that the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Disaster Loan Outreach Center (DLOC) in Pacific County will operate both in Long Beach and in Raymond, on a rotating basis.

The DLOC in Long Beach is operating Mondays through Wednesdays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. until further notice. The DLOC in Raymond will open Thursday, Jan. 17, and will be open Thursdays and Fridays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. until further notice. These DLOCS are located at the following addresses:

Bank of the Pacific
1007 S. Pacific Hwy.
Long Beach, WA 98631 (Mondays - Wednesdays)

Bank of the Pacific
560 Commercial St.
Raymond, WA 98577 (Thursdays - Fridays)

At the DLOC, SBA representatives provide individuals and business owners with face-to-face service in completing their loan applications, answering questions about SBA's loan program, and explaining how an SBA disaster loan can help pay for their disaster losses. Low interest disaster loans from SBA are available to homeowners, renters, businesses of all sizes and private, non-profit organizations.? Disaster loans from SBA are the primary source of funds for repairing and rebuilding disaster damaged private property.

Informational materials are also available at the DLOCs on Federal Emergency Management (FEMA) Individual and Household Program and the Hazard Mitigation Program. FEMA assistance is still only a toll-free call away: 1-800-621-FEMA (3362) or TTY 1-800-462-7585. The lines are open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday.?

Anyone with questions about an SBA loan but unable to visit a DLOC should call 1-800-659-2955 for SBA assistance or visit the website at

FEMA coordinates the federal government's role in preparing for, preventing, mitigating the effects of, responding to, and recovering from all domestic disasters, whether natural or man-made, including acts of terror.

Last Updated: 
July 16, 2012 - 18:46
State/Tribal Government or Region: 
Back to Top