May 23, 2003
Anchorage, AK --
- 797 people seeking help after the March 6-14 disaster
have registered for assistance through FEMA's toll-free registration
line: 1-800-621-FEMA (3362) or TTY
1-800-462-7585 for people who have hearing or speech impairments.
- FEMA has approved $361,794 for Housing Assistance, and $358,810 has
- The State/FEMA "Other Needs" Assistance program has disbursed
$129,281 to 36 applicants.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration has approved $178,900 in loans
to homeowners/ renters and businesses.
- There have been 256 housing inspections completed by FEMA inspectors.
- 239 people with disaster-related questions visited the two Disaster Recovery Centers before they closed May 22nd.
July 16, 2012 - 18:46
State/Tribal Government or Region: