May 16, 2003
- More than 630 people seeking help after the March
6-14 disaster have registered for assistance through FEMA's toll-free
registration line: 1-800-621-FEMA (3362)
or TTY 1-800-462-7585 for people who have
hearing or speech impairments.
- FEMA has approved $311,325 for Housing Assistance, and $303,872 has
- The State/FEMA "Other Needs" Assistance program has disbursed
$114,387 to 29 applicants.
- There have been 185 housing inspections completed by FEMA inspectors.
- 152 people with disaster-related questions have visited the two Disaster Recovery Centers since they opened Wednesday, May 7.
July 16, 2012 - 18:46
State/Tribal Government or Region: