May 9, 2003
- More than 440 people seeking help after the March 6 - 14 disaster have registered for assistance through FEMA's toll-free registration line: 1-800-621-FEMA (3362) or
TTY 1-800-462-7585 for people who have speech or hearing impairments. Applicants may register by telephone from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Alaska Time), seven days a week.
- FEMA has provided $ 212,355 for Housing Assistance.
- The State/FEMA "Other Needs" Assistance program has distributed $ 53,790 to 17 applicants.
- There have been 110 housing inspections completed by FEMA inspectors.
- Fifty-seven people have visited the two Disaster Recovery Centers in Anchorage and Palmer since they opened Wednesday, May 7.
July 16, 2012 - 18:46
State/Tribal Government or Region: