October 10, 2001 -- No more resumes are needed for these positions at this time.
New York, NY, October 1, 2001 -- The Federal Emergency Management Agency is seeking applicants for temporary, intermittent Engineering positions at its Disaster Field Office in New York to perform design and development for repair projects.
- Civil Engineer with experience in public works projects
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineer with experience in water treatment systems or electrical transmission/distribution systems
- Environmental Engineer with experience in environmental policies
- Architect with public works projects experience and historical preservation experience
- Environmental Specialist with knowledge of Federal environmental regulations.
Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in an appropriate engineering field and 5 + years' professional experience; ability to prepare designs, specifications to rebuild infrastructure; ability to modify approaches and adapt equipment; and knowledge of concepts of related engineering fields.
To apply, please FAX an application or r?sum? to: 940-323-2810 attn. LLN. Applications/r?sum?s MUST contain the following: Social Security Number; Citizenship, current and former job information, including employer's name and address, hours worked per week, starting and ending dates of employment and salary history.
U.S. citizen, EOE.