- RASPLOT Version 3.0 Beta
- Download RASPLOT Version 2.5
- Subscribe to Receive RASPLOT News and Information
RASPLOT Version 3.0 Beta
A newer version of RASPLOT is now available! The latest version, RASPLOT Version 3.0 Beta replaces Version 2.5. RASPLOT 3.0 Beta includes new features such as the Floodway Data Table (FDT) creation tool which allows users to easily create FIS report FDTs; an option to allow for the exchange of data between the program and FIRM database tables; and Adobe PDF generation and batch merge options. For more information on RASPLOT 3.0 see the User Quick Start Guide, User Guide, or to download.
RASPLOT is a computer program that creates a Flood Insurance Study (FIS) profile by automatically extracting data from HEC-RAS or HEC-2 input and output files. In addition, the RASPLOT program can be used to create FIS profiles for any other hydraulic model by entering the necessary data manually. The final product will be in DXF file format and a CADD program is included as part of this program to edit and print profiles as necessary.
A Software Help Page is available to accommodate questions and suggestions regarding this and other FEMA programs. The RASPLOT program is offered below, along with information concerning how to install the software.
The RASPLOT, Version 2.5 User's Manual contains the instructions and specifications needed to run the program successfully. Prior to running RASPLOT, Version 2.5 for the first time, users should take the time to read this manual.
Sample data sets have been prepared for the RASPLOT program. These data sets can be input into the RASPLOT application interface to help reinforce your understanding of the RASPLOT program. These data sets are described in detail in the RASPLOT tutorial.
Download RASPLOT Version 2.5
- The full RASPLOT, Version 2.5 program can be downloaded in a single WinZip file or sections sized to fit on floppy disks from the FEMA Library below, along with information on how to install the software. After downloading the file from the FEMA Library, you can then extract the WinZip file to a local directory (e.g., C:\temp) on your computer's hard drive.
- Click on the "WinZip" icon below if you need additional information on how to obtain WinZip.
- Open the ZIP file, highlight the program file(s), and extract it (them) to a local directory on your computer's hard drive. If using floppies, download all split .Zip files to the same directory on your local disk, then open the frm_rp1.zip file and extract the contents.
*NOTE: All of the RASPLOT files must be in the same directory for the program to install properly on your system.
- If you currently have a Beta Version of RASPLOT on your system, you must remove it before installing the new version. Utilize "Add/Remove Program" from the Control Panel to remove the RASPLOT program from your system. If you do not have a Beta Version of the software on your system, proceed to step 4.
- Read the RASPLOT User's Manual for important information about making this program work properly with the HEC-RAS program.
- Click on "Setup.exe" to run the program file.
- Follow the on-screen directions to install the program. The default directory is C:\Program Files\RASPLOT\.
- Click Start and then point to Programs. Locate the RASPLOT folder and click the program name to start RASPLOT Version 2.5.
- When you first open the RASPLOT program, a "Setup Program" window will be displayed. This window allows you to set a program path to HEC-2 and/or HEC-RAS.
Subscribe to Receive RASPLOT News and Information
Please register to receive e-mail updates on FEMA Flood Hazard Mapping activities, including the latest on RASPLOT.
Website visitors experiencing accessibility problems are encouraged to send email to our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.