- cHECk-RAS Version 2.0.1 Beta Release
- Download cHECk-RAS
- How to Delete a Junction in HEC-RAS
- cHECk-RAS Bulletin Archive
- Software Help
cHECk-RAS Version 2.0.1 Beta Release
Updates to the cHECk-RAS program have been made to:
- Modernize the program code base
- Redesign the program interface to be more intuitive and user-friendly
- Improve and update existing messages generated by the program
- Develop new messages generated by the program
- Enhance ‘Help’ and reporting functions
Please refer to the updated cHECk-RAS User Guide for additional information and instructions on new program features.
cHECk-RAS 2.0.1 Beta can be run on computers that:
- use Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit) operating systems
- have the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ HEC-RAS program installed (all versions through version 4.1.0 are supported)
- have a version of Adobe Reader or Acrobat installed
Note that in order for the cHECk-RAS Help and Reporting functions to be fully functional, the HEC-RAS project file inputted into the program must be accessed from your local computer.
The USACE’s HEC-RAS program must be installed on the computer before cHECk-RAS can be installed.
Note that older versions of cHECk-RAS do not need to be un-installed prior to installation of cHECk-RAS 2.0.1 Beta.
- Download the latest cHECk-RAS Version 2.0.1 Beta set-up zip file from the FEMA library and save it to a local directory on your computer. Extract the file.
Note that the FEMA library resource record for cHECk-RAS also includes the following information:
- cHECk-RAS 2.0.1 executable setup file - in ZIP format.
- User Guide
- cHECk-RAS Sample Data Sets
- Double click on the cHECk-RAS installation file and follow the on-screen directions to install the program.
How to Delete a Junction in HEC-RAS
The How to Delete Junction Documentation document describes the step-by-step process for deleting a junction in HEC-RAS based on the Cross Section Check Example Dataset.
cHECk-RAS Bulletin Archive
You can view the cHECk-RAS bulletin archive as well as other FHM bulletins.
A Software Help Page is available to accommodate users' submittals of questions and suggestions regarding cHECk-RAS and other FEMA computer programs. View the latest known issues for the cHECk-RAS Beta software release.
Website visitors experiencing accessibility problems are encouraged to send email to our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.