With the development of the National Disaster Recovery Framework (NDRF), FEMA worked to create systems that can supplement, and not replace, current and ongoing community planning and recovery efforts. To support this effort, FEMA developed a web-based tool, the National Disaster Recovery Program Database (NDRPD), which provides data on different programs to help communities prepare for, respond to, and rebuild after a disaster. This is a tool for members from all levels of government, emergency managers, and planners to find resources provided by Federal/state/tribal/territorial governments, private sector entities, and non-governmental organizations to assist in recovery efforts.
These programs are not intended for individual applicants. Visit www.disasterassistance.gov to find and apply for individual assistance related to disaster recovery.
- There may be a delay when you first visit the site or do a search on the site.
- If you experience any scroll issues with the search boxes please refer to the user guides for assistance.
- For better search results, narrow your search by selecting as many search criteria as possible.
- Contact NDHTF@DHS.gov if you would like to submit a program or have any questions about the site.
- Please review posting policy, found in Program Submitter Role - User Guide, before submitting your programs information.