Urgent requests for immediate assistance, such as those following a disaster that occurs without warning, should be called immediately to the National Watch Center (NWC) at (202)-646-2828.
All requests should contain the following information:
- The name, agency, and telephone number of the requestor
- The date(s) that support is requested
- The purpose and scope of the requested support
- The specific support requirements
- The disaster declaration number. Disaster support is funded by Presidential Declaration.
08/17/2012 - 10:52