Resource Record Details
FAQ BIOP Performance Standards and Map Changes 12-19-12
This document contains frequently asked questions about BIOP standards and Map Changes.
- How does FEMA ensure compliance with the ESA when processing Letters of Map Change?
- What is the National Marine Fisheries Service 2008 Biological Opinion?
- What are the new species-protective standards that apply to floodplain development permits?
- What are the new species-protective standards that apply to Letters of Map Change?
- How does FEMA ensure compliance with RPA 2A for CLOMRs?
- How does FEMA ensure compliance with RPA 2A for LOMRs? Do community officials have to certify that Letters of Map Change are ESA-compliant?
|Resource File:||View / Download / Print (pdf 494K)|
Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.