Employee Events Calendar >> February/March, 2014
- This is National Severe Weather Preparedness Week
- Join us for the annual Telework Week March 3-7, 2014!
- SAVE the date for Mass Care discussion!
- Administrator's Senior Leadership VTC
News and Announcements
- We hear you!
- Our Best Answers Come From Within
- Indirect Authorized Trainers Recognized
- Section 508 Awareness and Compliance Training
- Origins of the Federal Coordinating Officer and Federal Disaster Recovery Coordinator Cadres within FEMA
- Penn State senior leads evacuation drill for Bryce Jordan Center
- Secretary Jeh Johnson testify's House Committee on Homeland Security
- Secretary Jeh Johnson message on DHS Anniversary (02.24.2014)
- FEMA, Arizona Host Third Annual Public-Private Sector Leadership Conference
Training and Career Opportunities
View training and career development opportunities (March 3, 2014)
New Streamlined Process for Submitting and Applying for Rotational Assignments!
Rotational Assignments are great ways to build proficiency in technical and leader competencies, while learning about other organizations. The Employee Development Division has streamlined the process, making it easier for you to post and apply for rotational assignments. To learn more about rotations, visit the Internal Rotations Program Page or email email@example.com. Employees can apply for rotations and supervisors can post rotational assignment opportunities directly on that site. We are currently seeking rotational assignments – please take some time to post a rotational assignment!
NPD Action Officer GS-9/11/12 Protection & National Preparedness
Instructional Designer GS-12/13/14 Employee Development Division
Project Manager GS-12/13/14 Employee Development Division