Employee Events Calendar >> February/March, 2014
- FEMA and Southwest Interagency Committee will celebrate Black History Month - February 25th, 1:30 p.m.
- 2013 Administrator’s Awards Ceremony
- Employee FEMAStat Meeting
- Administrator's Senior Leadership VTC
- FEMA will host the annual Telework Week March 3-7, 2014
News and Announcements
- We heard you!
- New FEMA Directive #122-8 posted regarding invitational travel
- Quick reference guide available for non-disaster travel
- Worker’s Compensation Program Overview
- Emergency Management Institute Commences the National Emergency Management Executive Academy Cohort II
- FEMA Region 6 Volunteers Support Local American Legion Post
- Appointment of FEMA Reservist Ombuds
Training and Career Opportunities
View training and career development opportunities (Feb. 21, 2014)
New Streamlined Process for Submitting and Applying for Rotational Assignments!
Rotational Assignments are great ways to build proficiency in technical and leader competencies, while learning about other organizations. The Employee Development Division has streamlined the process, making it easier for you to post and apply for rotational assignments. To learn more about rotations, visit the Internal Rotations Program Page or email email@example.com. Employees can apply for rotations and supervisors can post rotational assignment opportunities directly on that site. We are currently seeking rotational assignments – please take some time to post a rotational assignment!
Instructional Designer GS-12/13/14 Employee Development Division
Project Manager GS-12/13/14 Employee Development Division