The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has recently transitioned to a new travel system, Concur Government Edition (CGE).
- Training classes are available in January for the following:
- Federal Traveler (FT)/Federal Traveler Arranger (FTA): Basic user and arranger training, including standard reporting
- Federal Agency Travel Administrator (FATA) Refresher: System administrator refresher training
- Federal Supervisory Travel Approver (FSTA): Approver training
Please visit the Office of the Chief Financial Officer webpage for the CGE Training Calendar. To sign up for a class, please contact Ronney Miller, CGE Training Coordinator at Ronney.Miller@fema.dhs.gov.
HELP WITH CGE
Thanks to customer feedback, the OCFO has collected several lessons learned on the roll-out of CGE and has developed additional tools and guidance to address frequently asked questions and/or common issues. These tools and guidance can be accessed at the OCFO web site. At this site you will find cheat sheets, quick start guides, information for how to reset PINs and much more.
Customers can also access CGE helpdesk information at this site. The helpdesk will transition to onsite only support starting January 10, 2014. This will enable FEMA to better manage the support and customer service provided.
To contact the CGE helpdesk:
- Non-Disaster Support, FEMA Toll-Free Phone Number: 866-333-1898, option# 2
- Disaster Support, FEMA Toll-Free Phone Number: 877-407-0140
- Concur E-mail: email@example.com
*Note: Normal support hours for FEMA Tier 1 support are 8:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Time (ET).
Additionally, customers can submit a case, chat live with customer support, and access the knowledge base by clicking the Support link (after logging in) in the upper right hand corner of the CGE home page at: https://cge.concursolutions.com/Default.asp.